There's an exponential increase in disparity between the 'haves' and the 'have nots'. Almost every high government official and mass media outlet is a bribe-controlled puppet of corporate & private interests. These so called 'interests' represent 1% of the global population but control almost all of the money on the planet. If freedom and justice are to prevail, the other 99% of us must keep corporate influence out of government and media, which are meant to serve the masses, not manipulate them to benefit the privileged few.